Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019 Empty Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019

Post  AdamCollings February 18th 2020, 5:07 pm

I've decided to chop up my extra life stream from last year, but I'm doing it different to Paeter. Because I played through a number of games from beginning to end, I'm making Let's Play videos for individual games.

So, if you'd like to experience this classic of 20th century culture without having to puzzle through it all yourself, this may be your opportunity. (Or you can just laugh at me trying to climb the beanstalk.)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019 Empty Re: Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019

Post  Paeter February 19th 2020, 9:57 am

Cool idea! Thanks for posting it here!

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019 Empty Re: Full King's Quest Playthrough from my Extra Life 2019

Post  AdamCollings February 20th 2020, 1:47 am

Thanks.
    Although the idea may not have been as cool as I thought, given it has lost me 2 subscribers. I guess a Gaming Let's Play might have been pushing the definition of my channel a little to far for some.
    Still, it's been getting me better than average views.

This content creation thing is a hard game.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 20th 2020, 10:00 am

AdamCollings wrote:Thanks.
    Although the idea may not have been as cool as I thought, given it has lost me 2 subscribers. I guess a Gaming Let's Play might have been pushing the definition of my channel a little to far for some.
    Still, it's been getting me better than average views.

This content creation thing is a hard game.

Oh man, I know that can be discouraging. I don't get notifications of lost subscribers, only gained ones, although in rare cases I've noticed a drop if I am looking at that number every day.

I think if a let's play is the kind of thing you enjoy making and would like to do more of in the future, and it fits within the mission/intent you have for the channel, then increased views sounds like a good indicator that its step in the right direction, even if you lost some subscribers at the same time.

Hang in there!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:53 pm