Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS Empty Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS

Post  AdamCollings March 29th 2020, 8:54 pm

So this is too late for the actual live event, but still cool.

Zack Snyder did a live director's commentary (kinda like what Paeter did for John Captenter's The Thing) for Batman V Superman in celebration of the movie's 4th birthday.

You can see the reporting in two parts here:

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/video-of-zack-snyders-live-batman-v-superman-commentary/

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 835
    Geek-Cred : 4

Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS Empty Re: Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS

Post  AGoodReed March 30th 2020, 9:21 am

Thank you, Adam. I found out about this too late, and I didn't really have time to participate live anyway. Also, I don't have VEVO.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS Empty Re: Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS

Post  Paeter March 30th 2020, 1:03 pm

AdamCollings wrote:So this is too late for the actual live event, but still cool.

Zack Snyder did a live director's commentary (kinda like what Paeter did for John Captenter's The Thing) for Batman V Superman in celebration of the movie's 4th birthday.

You can see the reporting in two parts here:

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/video-of-zack-snyders-live-batman-v-superman-commentary/

Oh man! I'm totally watching the archive of this! Thank you so much!

(Crap! I still have to work!)

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings April 5th 2020, 7:40 pm

You raised an interesting questions, Paeter. My assumption is that it's based on the ultimate edition, because that's the movie Zach Snyder always intended to make, but I don't have any evidence to support that.
    I haven't watched it myself yet. I'm planning to do a deep dive into this movie for my podcast some time soon, and I'm still trying to figure out how muc I want to go in fresh with just my own ideas, and how much I want to draw from other sources (such as Snyder himself). I don't want to just parrot what Zach says, because there's no value in that. Perhaps I do it fresh, and then listen to Zach's commentary, and then add some additional thoughts afterward.
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 835
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  AGoodReed April 5th 2020, 9:21 pm

I think it's the Ultimate Edition. I skimmed through the opening stuff, and when Zack points the camera at the screen, you can see that he's pulled up the Ultimate Edition from his digital library:

Zack Snyder does live commentary for BVS Annota10
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter April 6th 2020, 3:17 pm

Sweet, thanks Reed! Still haven't made time for this yet. But looking forward to it even more now!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 3:56 am