Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Tomorrow war potential Spoilers

JDMTheGreat
    JDMTheGreat

Activity : 61
    Geek-Cred : 0

Tomorrow war potential Spoilers Empty Tomorrow war potential Spoilers

Post  JDMTheGreat July 4th 2021, 4:43 pm

Hey just finished this movie, pretty good story, personally could have done with tamer aliens but they did have quite the impact. Peater mentioned he thought he knew what animal they were based on, I can't pin it. To me they're like a nightmarish headghog with tentacles. Other then the nightmares I'm sure to have, any ideas on why the ending isn't a paradox? Could it be the queen from 2051 that the toxin was refined from was the same queen in the cargo of the ship? Or are we just supposed to overlook the paradox for the big family message. I took "our kids change us" as the message but I'm partially sleep deprived because we just welcomed #4 to the world yesterday so that's been in my mind. Curious to hear you're guys thoughts on it, hope I can sleep tonight.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Tomorrow war potential Spoilers Empty Re: Tomorrow war potential Spoilers

Post  Paeter July 13th 2021, 9:03 pm

Dude, Congratulations! There are twice as many of them as you both now. You're in big trouble!

The message I picked up at the end was that the big significant thing he wanted to do in life was actually right in front of him: his family. (Notice that a politician, not he and his team, got credit for saving the world.)

As for paradoxes, I intentionally didn't even comment on the time travel rules. The logical inconsistencies in EVER time travel movie I've ever seen just became too much, so I see them more as fantasy movies now and just choose to accept (for the sake of investing in the dramatic stakes) what they try to tell me makes sense.

And the chief animal was just some kind of dog. How they run, for sure, but the way that first one is panting when it's revealed just struck me as especially dog-like compared to other movie aliens.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 6:50 am