Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Monsters Omnibus by Ren Ryder

mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Monsters Omnibus by Ren Ryder Empty Monsters Omnibus by Ren Ryder

Post  mindspike October 1st 2021, 9:01 pm

This omnibus edition is on sale right now for 0.99
    https://amzn.to/2ZG5wjM

The Gaslamp Faeries series by Ren Ryder follows Kal and his sylph familiar, Bell, as he protects his sister and the people of New London from the machinations of Ouroboros - a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world a twisted organization that creates monsters by melding humans and faerie creatures from the Other World. It's one half epic fantasy, one half surreal faerie tale, and one half superhero action. That's three halves of awesome.

Kal's story is intensely personal, and some of the transitions get lost in the telling, but Ryder fills in the blanks when we need them. The audio book version is narrated by Greg Patmore, who narrates with perfect Irish diction. I got the audio version during the author's promotion because I get his newsletter, but I immediately bought the ebook as well. Move quick and you won't have to pay full price like I did! Very Happy

AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Monsters Omnibus by Ren Ryder Empty Re: Monsters Omnibus by Ren Ryder

Post  AdamCollings October 3rd 2021, 6:04 pm

Sounds interesting.
    I'm doing Book Backlog Golf at the moment, so can't buy books, but I'll keep this in mind next time I'm wanting to spend an audible credit.

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 9:48 am