Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production Empty NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production

Post  AdamCollings December 19th 2021, 5:52 pm

I've been very busy this last two weeks doing the video switching for our church Christmas production - NEDtivity.
    I thought I'd share it here for any who want something new to add a little Chrismas atmosphere to their day. (and a little of that Aussie sense of humour).

There are three carols are the start (which begin at around 2:44). The production itself begins at 25:34

Archsaint
    Archsaint

Activity : 47
    Geek-Cred : 0

NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production Empty Re: NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production

Post  Archsaint December 24th 2021, 8:46 pm

Interesting concept for a play. So you're one of the technical guys for your church? That's cool.
    I've been praying for the people of Australia recently. It seems pretty crazy there atm.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production Empty Re: NEDtivity - Our Church Christmas Production

Post  AdamCollings December 27th 2021, 2:04 am

Thanks, Archsaint.

It's been a bit crazy with covid down here lately. Our state border opened for the first time in almost 2 years, so our virtually covid-free state now has around 20 cases. Not as bad as places like New South Wales, though, which have thousands.
    And we had that tragic death of 6 kids in a jumping castle accident.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 7:23 am