Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Shia LeBeouf Now a Christian

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Shia LeBeouf Now a Christian Empty Shia LeBeouf Now a Christian

Post  jorowi October 14th 2022, 7:04 am

It appears another actor has recently converted to Christianity: Shia LeBeouf.

...Shia LeBeouf says he has converted to Christianity after shooting his new upcoming movie, “Padre Pio,” where he plays an Italian monk. To prepare for the role, LeBeouf stayed in a monastery where he was able to learn deeply about the religion.

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/idolchatter/2022/08/award-winning-actor-shia-lebeouf-converts-to-christianity.html

The interview referenced in the article is here:

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Shia LeBeouf Now a Christian Empty Re: Shia LeBeouf Now a Christian

Post  Paeter October 14th 2022, 1:08 pm

Okay, I'm very curious about this. Thanks for the "lunchtime video"! I had heard he had some kind of conversion or Christian experience when filing that WW2 movie he did about the tank. (Can't remember the name.) He played a Christian in that. But I couldn't get a sense if he came to real faith, or if he was having only a pseudo-experience related to method-acting (as Andrew Garfield seemed to have because of one or two roles he prepared for intensely). LeBeouf has also seemed to be a pretty troubled guy, so hopefully his mental health is strong enough that this is something he is entering into clearly and legitimately. Would be awesome if that's the case! Thanks again!

www.spiritblade.com
    theIntrospect
    theIntrospect

Activity : 12
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  theIntrospect December 1st 2022, 4:45 am

Have seen several interviews with him recently and do truly believe that there is, and has been a drastic moral shift that's taken place in his life. It does seem that The Holy Spirit may be working within him. Unfortunately, the way it typically goes with celebrities, especially those who are and have been connected with the Hollywood industry, once they truly begin to wake up and begin speaking out boldly on their convictions they are painted out to be "crazy" and are usually heavily persecuted mentally, emotionally, financially, etc. and ridiculed, defamed, etc. from a mass public view that ultimately ties into the manipulation and propaganda coming from the higher ups that control the mainstream media as a whole. May those that are, and have been truly waking up and being dealt with through and by The Holy Spirit of Truth be divinely protected and continue to be blessed in avenues that will spread the Good News to the masses; and this, in my firm and unwavering opinion, can only take place through the guiding, protection, and intervention of The FATHER through HIS Son and Spirit. With man much is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible. Greater is HE that is In us than he who is in the world. HE Who began a good work in us will bring it to completion, and the gates of hell will Not prevail against the True Ecclesia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 4:06 pm