Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie? Empty Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie?

Post  Rickster July 21st 2011, 4:35 am

Do you think Chris Nolan's "real life" Batman would work if they did a Justice League movie? I just can't see GL and Superman in the same world/universe has this version of the Dark Knight.
    But I don't think they have to do another Batman reboot before they can do a JLA movie. I think the character is know well enough to the avrage person that they wouldn't need to explore his back story. I think that goes with Superman as well.
    What do you guys think?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie? Empty Re: Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie?

Post  Paeter July 21st 2011, 7:58 pm

Rickster wrote:Do you think Chris Nolan's "real life" Batman would work if they did a Justice League movie?

Well, if Nolan's Batman can use cell phones to see all of Gotham, and that "Bridging Vehicle" he painted black can turn into a motorcycle after exploding, I don't think the jump is that far to Superman and GL.

Additionally, I think the focus on realism grounding this Batman would play WONDERFULLY against the more sci-fi characters. Batman has long been a bit paranoid of those wielding great power. And the best Batman/JLA stories involve Bruce using every muscle in his brain to rise up to the level of his team-mates, which has resulted in some AWESOME Batman moments that make him SEEM super-powered, even though he's just really good at thinking and planning ahead.

So the short answer is YEAH! I think it could be AWESOME!

www.spiritblade.com
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie? Empty Re: Nolan's Batman in a Justice league movie?

Post  Tim September 1st 2011, 10:12 am

Paeter wrote:
    Rickster wrote:Do you think Chris Nolan's "real life" Batman would work if they did a Justice League movie?

Well, if Nolan's Batman can use cell phones to see all of Gotham, and that "Bridging Vehicle" he painted black can turn into a motorcycle after exploding, I don't think the jump is that far to Superman and GL.

Additionally, I think the focus on realism grounding this Batman would play WONDERFULLY against the more sci-fi characters. Batman has long been a bit paranoid of those wielding great power. And the best Batman/JLA stories involve Bruce using every muscle in his brain to rise up to the level of his team-mates, which has resulted in some AWESOME Batman moments that make him SEEM super-powered, even though he's just really good at thinking and planning ahead.

So the short answer is YEAH! I think it could be AWESOME!

Fa'Real Yall!

Nuff Said. Batman FTW

LOL!

><>

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster September 1st 2011, 5:20 pm

Let's for some reason they couldn't use Nolan's Batman. Do you think DC would need to make another Batman movie before a JLA movie or do you think enough people know who bat man is that you really don't need to establish his character for JLA like you would say GL and Wonder Woman?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 1st 2011, 7:40 pm

Rickster wrote:Let's for some reason they couldn't use Nolan's Batman. Do you think DC would need to make another Batman movie before a JLA movie or do you think enough people know who bat man is that you really don't need to establish his character for JLA like you would say GL and Wonder Woman?

I think they could do it without another bat-flick if the JLA movie was made in the next 5 years or so.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 3:00 am