Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Frank Millers' Holy Terror

dazzy66
    dazzy66

Activity : 13
    Geek-Cred : 0

Frank Millers' Holy Terror Empty Frank Millers' Holy Terror

Post  dazzy66 August 2nd 2011, 11:49 pm

In September frank millers graphic novel will finally be released. Although dc nixed batman fighting the Taliban. The Fixer does look a lot like Batman.Interestingly enough the graphic novel will be published by Legendary Comics a division of Legendary Pictures (“The Dark Knight,” “Watchmen,” “Clash of the Titans,).It would be great to see a comic book publisher who has such skill in making good movies, in fact i heard they've been given Superman in hopes that they can make the movie franchise as successful as their others. Holy Terror is set to be released in September marking the ten year anniversary of the attacks, seems kinda manipulative to me, but Miller is my biggest guilty comic book pleasure so ill love it anyway.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Frank Millers' Holy Terror Empty Re: Frank Millers' Holy Terror

Post  Paeter August 4th 2011, 5:31 pm

Please let us know what it's like! I LOVED "The Dark Knight Returns" and "Batman Year One", but had trouble connecting with the sequel to Dark Knight Returns (was it called the Dark Knight Strikes Again, or "strikes back"?) and with All-Star Batman and Robin.

I think he's extremely innovative, though, and a talent for us comic nerds to keep an eye on!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 12:57 am