Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!! Empty Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!!

Post  Paeter October 13th 2011, 1:59 pm

Hey Everybody,

Did some math recently and realized that next weekend (the 21st) will be the 200th episode of the Spirit Blade Underground Podcast! Seems like the big 100th episode was just a few months ago!

I'd LOVE to get some comments from you guys that I can use on the show! Maybe some regular segment you've especially liked about the show, your favorite particular review/interview/"In Search Of Truth" segment, or just something else you want to say or share as we celebrate 200 episodes!

You can e-mail me at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)net or call and leave a message for me to play on the show at 206-350-1226. I usually put the show together early on Friday nights. I'd love to get something from you for the 200th show!

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!! Empty Re: Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!!

Post  CreatorsPixels October 14th 2011, 1:09 pm

Maybe a best of / worst of from over the years. You could do a bunch of clips of bloopers (I assume there are some in there somewhere Wink ). Maybe a segment of the first podcast and a look at how its changed/improved? Some sort of previously un-released lost episode/content? Just have fun with it!!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!! Empty Re: Want Your Comments For 200th Episode!!

Post  Paeter October 14th 2011, 1:26 pm

CreatorsPixels wrote:Maybe a best of / worst of from over the years. You could do a bunch of clips of bloopers (I assume there are some in there somewhere Wink ). Maybe a segment of the first podcast and a look at how its changed/improved? Some sort of previously un-released lost episode/content? Just have fun with it!!

This time I was caught a little by surprise, so I don't have the time to edit a bunch of past clips together. (It took a surprisingly looong time to do that for 100th episode) So what I 'd love to get are YOUR thoughts on the last 200 episodes and what stands out to you, rather than my picks of what I thought were some highlights.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:45 am