Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Review Your Favorite Free MMO?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Review Your Favorite Free MMO? Empty Review Your Favorite Free MMO?

Post  Paeter May 3rd 2012, 11:43 pm

Hey everybody!

I'm looking for game reviews of completely free (both to download and play) MMOs to feature this summer on the podcast. This summer I have a laptop that can actually run a number of them, but there are sooo many that I'll NEVER get through even five hours of each of them.

So this is an open request for reviews of your favorite FREE MMO. I'd LOVE to use them on the show and would be very grateful!

There can be stuff to buy in game, or an "upgraded" version if you subscribe, but upgrades must not be mandatory and the entire game must be playable without subscribing. So for example, WOW doesn't count because you can't play for free past level 20.

As a bonus, if you write a text version and include a Quality and Relevance score using my review system, I'll archive your review on the Spirit Blade Underground official blog, including a link to your site/show/blog. And if you send me an audio file to play on the show, feel free to plug whatever show/site you'd like.

If you're interested, please let me know here and I'll be sure not to review your game of choice.

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:15 am