Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

An Invitation to The Crossover Alliance

David N. Alderman
    David N. Alderman

Activity : 67
    Geek-Cred : 3

An Invitation to The Crossover Alliance Empty An Invitation to The Crossover Alliance

Post  David N. Alderman September 14th 2012, 12:12 pm

Hi everyone. I've been in the Spirit Blade Underground for a little bit now and I'm really enjoying the community that has been established here. It's great to connect with other Christian geeks who enjoy science fiction/fantasy and the like. I've already talked to Paeter about this, but I'd like to invite all of you to a special community that I am trying to establish from the ground up: The Crossover Alliance.

This is by no means a 'replacement' community for Spirit Blade Underground. This is a separate community solely devoted to those who enjoy edgy Christian speculative fiction - in general terms, science fiction/fantasy/horror/supernatural fiction with Christian themes and edgy content, such as sexual themes, language, drug use, and violence.

This unique genre crosses the lines of both secular fiction and Christian fiction, and creates a new breed - not just to appeal to a wider audience, but also to shed light on realistic, entertaining writing that has the power to appeal to both Christians and non-Christians alike.

The Crossover Alliance is being built around those who want to read such fiction, and those who write this type of fiction. The Alliance will also become a resource for those who are interested in self-publishing, and those who are looking for reviewers/interviewers interested in edgy Christian speculative fiction.

If you're interested in joining up, head to - The Crossover Alliance - and create your profile today. More information can be found on the home page under Getting Started.

Hope to see you over there!

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 7:43 am