Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

New Computer, New Software, New Problems

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

New Computer, New Software, New Problems Empty New Computer, New Software, New Problems

Post  Paeter January 24th 2013, 3:29 pm

Actually, that's just me being pessimistic at this point. I haven't run into any problems yet. But every time I upgrade my audio mixing software I spend a few days trying to get it to work for me again, since all the little settings and things have to be tweaked and changed.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky this time and it will just "work".

(And for you Mac users dying to tell me that mac software is the most intuitive and easiest to use in the world, the biggest offender of non-intuitive interface in my life lately has been i-tunes.)

If not, oh well. Being me comes with a ton of techno-stupidity that I'm coming to terms with, no matter what gadget I'm trying to use.

Oh. Upon closer inspection it looks like I need to order two new audio cables in order to record with my microphone and hook up my speakers properly. Let the games begin!

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

New Computer, New Software, New Problems Empty Re: New Computer, New Software, New Problems

Post  WhiteBoy January 28th 2013, 2:06 pm

Haha! Good luck with the new computer. And I totally agree with iTunes and Apple fansters. I don't have anything against Apple, personally, but I don't like how they run their business. I admit that I did enjoy my iPhone, but I like my Android just as much if not more.

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

New Computer, New Software, New Problems Empty Re: New Computer, New Software, New Problems

Post  CreatorsPixels January 30th 2013, 12:41 pm

+1 on iTunes!! Sheesh, thats almost enough just to keep you from using any of there over restricted locked down proprietary hardware!! Ugh, I hate that crappy software!

Good luck on the upgrade Paeter! I bet once you get it tweaked you'll be glad you did it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 1:56 pm