Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Comics and Gadgets

ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Comics and Gadgets Empty Comics and Gadgets

Post  ComiKate August 8th 2013, 5:33 pm

Very recently I've launched an English language sister blog to my original (Dutch) blog, that I'm very happy to share with you! Smile 
    It's called Comics and Gadgets and it's about comics, gadgets, movies, games, books and everything else nerdy I feel like talking about.
    For now, it'll be mostly the reviews I do in English for the Spiritblade Underground Podcast, plus some extra blog posts that I feel like writing in English instead of Dutch - like me troubleshooting my buggy Apple tv for instance What a Face.

You're all invited to come by and check it out, to like & subscribe, leave comments and what not!
    To all subscribers I promise: I won't bother you with a post every day or even every week, so how relaxed is that! Very Happy 

I'll of course link to every SBU podcast episode that I contributed to, and I've also shameless adopted Paeter's review score system (with his permission Wink )
    The written reviews will have some extras that the audio reviews don't have, like specific links to source material, several illustrations etc.

My blog is at http://comicsandgadgets.wordpress.com
    You can also follow me on Twitter: @GadgetEnGeekery - These will sometimes be in Dutch but I'll also tweet in English about every new blog post that's up on Comics and Gadgets.

Hope to welcome and meet you there!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Comics and Gadgets Empty Re: Comics and Gadgets

Post  Paeter August 8th 2013, 7:59 pm

Already checked this blog out and it looks really nice! Swing by and support the endangered species know as Female-Christian-Geek-Blogger!

www.spiritblade.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington August 9th 2013, 12:35 am

I looked at it briefly and saved the link to get back to it. It looks like some interesting stuff. I'm interested to read your thoughts on the Night of Owls Batman storyline.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 11:06 am