Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

2013        Empty 2013

Post  Rickster December 2nd 2013, 12:17 am

Well it's December the end of another year and I was curious in what ways are you better then you were this time last year

For me I've been able to to do more then one pull up at a time
    I ran a half marathon
    I ran a obstacle mud run
    I was able to get platinum trophies on 3 PS3 games
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

2013        Empty Re: 2013

Post  Paeter December 2nd 2013, 1:04 pm

I've upgraded to real push-ups in my workout (from those knee "girl push-ups" that I've done for years now). I think in some ways I've grown a little in the area of dying to self, which is a phrase that I think the Holy Spirit has been haunting me with for awhile and I imagine will continue to haunt me with.

www.spiritblade.com
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill December 9th 2013, 3:02 am

I've got hair now!

Lets see, 2013 was a pretty big year for me, I got out of the Air Force and haven't had a haircut since July, which might not seem like a big deal to most of you, but considering before that I'd have a haircut usually twice a month if not more for the last 8 years, it is kinda a big deal for me.

I started college (and am promptly considering transferring to a better school next fall)

I think I've got a better handle on what I want to do with my life, well sort of. Maybe.

Also, the church plant I've semi-sorta helped at has been going pretty good, our first Sunday we had about 8 people show up and a couple weeks ago we had close to 30!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 5:25 am