Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

The Crossover Alliance Anthology - Open Call For Fiction Submissions

David N. Alderman
    David N. Alderman

Activity : 67
    Geek-Cred : 3

The Crossover Alliance Anthology - Open Call For Fiction Submissions Empty The Crossover Alliance Anthology - Open Call For Fiction Submissions

Post  David N. Alderman January 15th 2014, 3:57 pm

We are looking for submissions for the first Crossover Alliance Anthology, a collection of short written pieces that represent edgy Christian speculative fiction. The Crossover Alliance exists to bring attention to literary works that merge Christian themes, speculative fiction, and real-world content. For a clearer explanation of what constitutes edgy Christian speculative fiction, please visit http://thecrossoveralliance.com/about.

All proceeds from the sales of The Crossover Alliance Anthology will be used toward maintenance and promotion of The Crossover Alliance and its community.

The Crossover Alliance Anthology will be published Summer 2014 in ebook (digital) format for various readers including Kindle, Nook, and the Sony Reader, and in paperback via Createspace. Entries will be accepted beginning Monday, January 27th, and the deadline for all entries is Saturday, March 15th, 2014. The tentative release date for the anthology will be Tuesday, June 24th.

Head to the Anthology page http://thecrossoveralliance.com/anthology for submission requirements and to meet the panel!
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

The Crossover Alliance Anthology - Open Call For Fiction Submissions Empty Re: The Crossover Alliance Anthology - Open Call For Fiction Submissions

Post  tmorrill January 15th 2014, 4:35 pm

That might give me time to finish the editing of a story.

I broke Nathan when I asked if he'd proofread it for me. Laughing 

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 9:29 am