Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows - Pre-order!

CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows  -   Pre-order! Empty Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows - Pre-order!

Post  CreatorsPixels January 29th 2014, 11:15 am

So when does the pre-orders open?  I've almost burnt through my Christmas and birthday money man hurry up!!!!  Wink

If I order now do I still get the Collectors Edition with the posable Paeter figure?  You know the one with the pull string in the back like Woody that says cool catch phrases like "Don't get poopy on your fingers." !!!   Wink
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows  -   Pre-order! Empty Re: Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows - Pre-order!

Post  Nathan James Norman January 29th 2014, 12:02 pm

CreatorsPixels wrote:\

If I order now do I still get the Collectors Edition with the posable Paeter figure?  You know the one with the pull string in the back like Woody that says cool catch phrases like "Don't get poopy on your fingers." !!!   Wink

I want this!

Other catchphrases may include:
    "What the crap?"
    "Seek the Truth"
    ...and the apocraphal... "Fascape Saved My Marriage"

(What other real or imaginary catchphrases might there be out there for our vintage Paeter action figure?)

(Also - What accessories might we have for said figure?)
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows  -   Pre-order! Empty Re: Spirit Blade: A World of Shadows - Pre-order!

Post  WhiteBoy January 29th 2014, 2:08 pm

Oh, yeah...definitely! I think I smell a new Kickstarter coming!

Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 5th 2014, 5:50 pm

My wife wants that action figure!

As for pre-orders, the idea has crossed my mind, but that's about all it's done. Never say never, though.
    Except about the action figure. I think that's a safe "never". Wink

www.spiritblade.com
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate February 6th 2014, 5:29 am

Paeter wrote:Except about the action figure. I think that's a safe "never". Wink

Hey, come on! It's totally doable, check it out hereor here or....well, just Google away and there's a gazillion of options and it's not even too expensive if your really want one.

(in fact, I'm now thinking of ordering my own! Very Happy )
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Post  WhiteBoy February 6th 2014, 2:28 pm

ComiKate wrote:
    Paeter wrote:Except about the action figure. I think that's a safe "never". Wink

Hey, come on! It's totally doable, check it out hereor here or....well, just Google away and there's a gazillion of options and it's not even too expensive if your really want one.

(in fact, I'm now thinking of ordering my own! Very Happy )

Exactly!  Seriously...I think we should pursue this.  3D printing is/going to really change a lot of things!  These are great... awesome find, Kate!  If they had a Green Lantern on the first one, I'd say maybe go for that.  Otherwise I'm thinking the second one.  Unfortunately it looks like neither one does speaking.

Edit:  Found a place that does talking too - Herobuilders.

Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 7th 2014, 11:26 am

WhiteBoy wrote:

Exactly!  Seriously...I think we should pursue this.  

Edit:  Found a place that does talking too - Herobuilders.

Holy crap these are pricey!

Non-talking custom action figures are $375.00.00 for the first one and 39.95 for copy.
    Talking custom action figures are $399.00 for the first one and 59.95 for each copy.

If anybody is strange enough to want a Paeter action figure, why not just go the next step and make a Paeter Voodoo doll? A lot cheaper and I'll even supply locks of hair if you pay postage.

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Post  WhiteBoy February 10th 2014, 10:48 am

Paeter wrote:If anybody is strange enough to want a Paeter action figure, why not just go the next step and make a Paeter Voodoo doll? A lot cheaper and I'll even supply locks of hair if you pay postage.

Hmmm..... /strokes chin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 4:56 am