Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+7
UKSteve
orvette1
tmorrill
WhiteBoy
mindspike
Paeter
Nathan James Norman
11 posters

Farscape or Babylon 5?

Reed Benson
    Reed Benson

Activity : 406
    Geek-Cred : 1

Farscape or Babylon 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

Post  Reed Benson February 4th 2018, 6:59 pm

AdamCollings wrote:
    Archsaint wrote:
    You can watch entire Farscape episodes on YouTube. Smile

It's not cheap, though. Twice the price of buying those episodes on DVD. Which is stupid. Digital content should be cheaper than physical media, because it eliminates manufacturing costs.

Amen to that. I could probably get the whole series on pre-owned DVDs much cheaper than digitally if I lived in the US.

Living in China, I could probably get bootleg downloads for free, but I don't like that avenue.
    Archsaint
    Archsaint

Activity : 47
    Geek-Cred : 0

Farscape or Babylon 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

Post  Archsaint February 4th 2018, 10:46 pm

Reed Benson wrote:
    AdamCollings wrote:
    Archsaint wrote:
    You can watch entire Farscape episodes on YouTube. Smile

It's not cheap, though. Twice the price of buying those episodes on DVD. Which is stupid. Digital content should be cheaper than physical media, because it eliminates manufacturing costs.

Amen to that. I could probably get the whole series on pre-owned DVDs much cheaper than digitally if I lived in the US.

Living in China, I could probably get bootleg downloads for free, but I don't like that avenue.

I wasn’t talking about buying digital content, but rather that people upload entire episodes on YouTube. Somehow they get around the copyright thing (or haven’t been hit yet). So you can check it out for free.

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:02 am