Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for? Empty What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for?

Post  Paeter August 8th 2014, 1:32 pm

I noticed that we've seen a bunch of pretty great movies come out over the last 4-6 months, so I'm curious which ones you're most excited to get on DVD/Blu Ray and what special features you hope will be included?

I'm probably most excited to bring home Amazing Spiderman 2 and would love to see the deleted Mary Jane stuff, although I'm sure it won't be on there.

www.spiritblade.com
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for? Empty Re: What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for?

Post  ComiKate August 9th 2014, 1:46 pm

I don't know about any special features, but I'm really impatient for How to train your dragon 2 - which I just saw in the movie theater. Like the first part, this was an awesome movie! Definitely going to collect those!

Also: X-men Days of Future Past
    Also: Raid 2 Berandal - that one didn't come to the movie theater in my town but if it's anything near as good as the first part I sooooo want to own that DVD!
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for? Empty Re: What DVD/Blu Ray are you anxious for?

Post  DNArington August 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

I'm also excited for The Amazing Spider-Man 2! There was a deleted scene where apparently they brought Peter's father back in present day. It's a strange idea, but I'm not completely opposed to it. I'm unsure how it would work though with what they did with that story line.

I'm also excited to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier again and catch up on Arrow when season two is released in September.
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub August 13th 2014, 11:48 am

GotG. Way too much fun of a movie to pass up.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 13th 2014, 12:30 pm

ComiKate wrote:I don't know about any special features, but I'm really impatient for How to train your dragon 2 - which I just saw in the movie theater. Like the first part, this was an awesome movie! Definitely going to collect those!

Great movies! Our oldest (6yrs) just saw both recently and loved them, so they are probably on our list sometime as well!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 7:43 am