Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes)

ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes) Empty Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes)

Post  ComiKate November 8th 2014, 8:35 pm

You guys may not know this, but besides being a geek, I'm also very creative. The past year I've been working on Creator's Image Studio, which is just a blog now but which I'm hoping to turn into an online shop with downloadable tutorials and handmade works of paper art. Anyway, not my main point. Normally I don't mix these "worlds" and hardly talk about my craft here, but recently I finished a great project, one that allowed me to get my Geek on! Smile

You see, my friend asked me to create a so-called mini album for her 8-year old son, and told me he loved superheroes, so could I please incorporate some of those, including his two favorites Batman and Spider-Man. What a great request right?
    I got to work and in the process also came up with an alternative use for your Marvel comics calendar Smile

So for this project I decided to make an exception and post the video here as well. My suggestion would be to fast-forward, just to get the idea:

You can check out the Creator's Image Studio home page here.
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes) Empty Re: Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes)

Post  mikel.withers November 9th 2014, 12:10 am

That is really cool! Good job.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes) Empty Re: Boys' Heroes - a handmade mini album (with some superheroes)

Post  Paeter November 12th 2014, 8:42 pm

Dude! Super cool!!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 8:06 pm