Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :)

UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :) Empty Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :)

Post  UKSteve March 18th 2015, 6:27 pm

Well, there's no subtle way to self-promote, so I'm just gonna go for it...

I wrote a book! You can get copies! I'd really like it if you did that!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OFBC96I

What if the events of the Bible happened not in the distant past, but some time in the future?

What if instant communication, computers and space travel were commonplace?

What if instead of shepherds in the Middle East, the Patriarchs were space travellers, colonists eking out an existence on a barren world many light years from home?

How would God’s story have been played out in such a world?

In Countless as the Stars, that story begins…

Tellus is a world blighted by war and pollution, barely able to support its dwindling population.

Litah is mankind’s last hope for survival, promising a better life among the stars.

Aidan Qqayle, a follower of the Creed, opposes Litah for putting technology in God’s place. But when Aidan receives his true calling, he is forced to re-evaluate his beliefs.

Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :) Completedbookcover-e1413232654556

Available on your kindle for $2.99ish - I'm never quite sure if the price is right everywhere, operating it from the other side of the pond. It's £1.99 here anyway, and whatever the local equivalent is on other branches of amazon. Or free for kindle unlimited subscribers.

Please do take a look, and if you like it, spread the word!

Last edited by UKSteve on March 23rd 2015, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :) Empty Re: Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :)

Post  mikel.withers March 19th 2015, 7:47 am

That's really cool!
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :) Empty Re: Countless as the Stars - an ebook you might like to read :)

Post  UKSteve March 27th 2015, 4:09 am

On free promo till Monday, treat yourselves! (Then treat me to a review if you like it Wink)
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve June 25th 2015, 3:28 pm

Bumping myself because I'm free again until 29th June. Well, the book is.

If you download it and like it, a review or two would of course be appreciated Smile

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OFBC96I
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Post  Nathan James Norman June 27th 2015, 7:55 am

So cool!!! I'm looking forward to getting ahold of this!!!
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve November 2nd 2015, 4:13 pm

Countless as the Stars: an Old Testament Space Opera is on sale for $0.99 until the end of November, then it will probably be full price (as I'll be putting shorter things out at lower prices, mainly!)

amazon link

Also on Kobo, Nook, iBooks, Scribd - and if it's not on your preferred ebook platform let me know what that is and I'll see what I can do!
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings November 3rd 2015, 5:28 pm

I'll pick this up shortly.
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve December 9th 2015, 2:23 am

Excuse the blatant bumping, but due to the day job unavoidably being the thing that pays the mortgage and therefore having to take priority, my autumn publishing schedule got postponed and I'm extending the 99c offer over the Christmas period. So load up those kindles you're buying for your friends!
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate December 9th 2015, 4:57 pm

At the moment I don't have much time to read. However, I did buy your book just now, to support a fellow christian geek!
    It's now snugly waiting for me on my Kindle and my iPad cheers
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve December 15th 2015, 5:04 pm

ComiKate wrote:At the moment I don't have much time to read. However, I did buy your book just now, to support a fellow christian geek!
    It's now snugly waiting for me on my Kindle and my iPad cheers

Thanks Katja Smile I'm still measuring my author earnings in Toffee Crisps, but every little helps!
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve December 23rd 2015, 6:44 pm

It's Christmas! So, for anyone who hasn't grabbed a copy of Countless as the Stars yet, I'm giving it away - pop over to http://stevetrower.co.uk/newsline/, sign up and you'll get the free download link.

Merry Christmas!
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Post  AdamCollings March 14th 2016, 8:21 pm

Steve, I just heard you get mentioned on The Creative Penn podcast.
    I thought, "hey, I think I know that name...."
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve March 20th 2016, 3:26 pm

AdamCollings wrote:Steve, I just heard you get mentioned on The Creative Penn podcast.
    I thought, "hey, I think I know that name...."

Ah yes, Joanna was amused by my retrogaming shenanigans! I had five old systems set up, ranging from a ZX81 to an Amiga to an original PlayStation, and the only thing that failed was a modern LED television... *sigh*
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Post  AdamCollings January 29th 2017, 11:12 pm

This stumbled across this cool review of Countless As The Stars.
    http://upstreamwriter.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/readers-review-countless-as-stars-by.html

I still haven't read it yet, but it's definately on my list.
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Post  UKSteve May 14th 2017, 1:39 am

Quick shout out - Countless as the Stars is available as a free kindle download until May 16th!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OFBC96I

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 2:40 pm