Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

The Crossover Alliance Kickstarter Campaign

David N. Alderman
    David N. Alderman

Activity : 67
    Geek-Cred : 3

The Crossover Alliance Kickstarter Campaign Empty The Crossover Alliance Kickstarter Campaign

Post  David N. Alderman April 8th 2015, 4:36 pm

Hey everyone! I know I've been away from the forums for quite a while now. After moving here to California about 2 years ago, life has been crazy to say the least. And the last few months I have been working hard on a very special project that is finally coming together, enabling me to come out of hiding.

Some of you may remember that I started an online community a few years back called The Crossover Alliance. It was to promote edgy Christian speculative fiction, a specialized fiction genre that encompasses speculative fiction with Christ-centered themes and real-world content. Well, that community turned into a standalone website which has now been morphing into an actual online publishing company.

I just launched a Kickstarter campaign today to raise funds for the company's first year catalog, which will include - at the very least - six books. The campaign is to cover expenses such as professional editing, cover design, Kickstarter rewards, and other various business expenses. As a publishing company, we will be taking outside submissions. But we also have established authors who are folding their works into the Crossover label, including myself, Mark Carver, and Jess Hanna.

I would love if you would check out the Kickstarter page to see what we're all about. At the very least, browse our new website where you can find our mission, our Biblical standards, and the unique rating system we have set up for the content found in our titles.

Kickstarter Campaign Page
    The Crossover Alliance Website
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

The Crossover Alliance Kickstarter Campaign Empty Re: The Crossover Alliance Kickstarter Campaign

Post  Nathan James Norman April 17th 2015, 5:57 am

The link is here:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2054728317/the-crossover-alliance-first-year-fiction-catalog?ref=discovery

And if you can only help with a few bucks, please do so. We've had a number of large supporters, but we need small ones too!

Current date/time is May 18th 2024, 11:21 pm