Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Retro/Free Video Game Live Stream This Friday!! (7/31/15)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Retro/Free Video Game Live Stream This Friday!! (7/31/15) Empty Retro/Free Video Game Live Stream This Friday!! (7/31/15)

Post  Paeter July 28th 2015, 10:59 am

This Friday, as part of our Summer Of Free celebration, I'm hosting a 6-hour livestream to play and talk about many of the retro games that represent highlights of my life as a gamer. Since a handful are also DC licensed games I also plan to blab some of my thoughts on DC comics, characters (and probably what's wrong with the New-52). The stream is live this Friday from 4:30-10:30pm Pacific at twitch.tv/christiangeekcentral and christiangeekcentral.com. Here's a short video with more details.

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Retro/Free Video Game Live Stream This Friday!! (7/31/15) Empty Re: Retro/Free Video Game Live Stream This Friday!! (7/31/15)

Post  mikel.withers July 28th 2015, 11:17 am

Here is where being a PC gamer stinks...
    If I'm sitting at my computer, I'll be playing games, which means no live-stream for me. It also means that I rarely ever watch video podcasts.
    But if you haven't mentioned World of Tanks and World of Warships (the second of which is now in open beta) for your SUMMERummerummer OFofof FREEeeee, then I hope you do.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:20 pm