Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

For those waiting on me...

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

For those waiting on me... Empty For those waiting on me...

Post  Paeter September 14th 2010, 11:27 pm

Hey folks,

Sorry it's been awhile since I checked into the Corner. I hope you all are doing well!

I'm feeling a bit behind these days. Between a week of vacation and an unexpected four days of subbing in a row, the middle of October feels like it's flying at me! Why is that time period significant? Because our second son is due to pop out around the middle to end of October, and I'm REALLY hoping to have the Spirit Blade Special Edition complete and on sale before he shows up, since his arrival will basically take me off the radar for at least 1 or 2 weeks.

In the meantime, in addition to scrambling to get SB out the door, I've also got two Alliance projects sitting in my lap with a pile of auditions to go through. I've only had one audition for "Sense the Night", Tanja. It was for Graeme Cook. I haven't listened to it yet, but it's on my agenda this coming Monday. If it's not a strong enough audition to do the part justice, I will probably look through cast members of previous Alliance projects and offer the part to someone we've used before, unless you have an alternative.

I've got the opposite situation with Sasquatch. We had a great turn out and what seems like lots of auditions. Haven't heard a single one yet, but I've got them all. I don't think the deadline has hit yet, either. Not sure when I'll get to those, but hopefully next week sometime.

Just wanted you two to know that I haven't forgotten about these projects and I'm excited to see them developed. I just have a little too much on my plate at the moment to give them the attention they need. Thanks for your patience.

On a side note, Brandon, I'm just about ready to greenlight Nathan's outline for the "Untold" series, and it looks really good so far!

Tim? Are you buried over there like I am? How are things going these days?

Hope to connect with you all more soon!

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

For those waiting on me... Empty Re: For those waiting on me...

Post  Paeter September 22nd 2010, 6:40 pm

Hey Fearless Mixers!

Just wanted to give an update on my status, since it has a direct bearing on the status of "Sense The Night" and "Sasquatch".

God continues to provide for us financially by giving me a highly unusual amount of subbing to do. As a result, I'm still running behind and basically have only had enough time to check and respond to most of my e-mails and keep Spirit Blade SE on track for a release (hopefully) before or by October 15th.

Auditions for both of your projects are still unheard, but I will put them near the top of my list once I have my Spirit Blade ducks in a row.

I'd love to hear how all of you guys are doing and what you're up to in life, even though I'm kind of holding your projects in limbo right now. Hope you're doing well!

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter October 5th 2010, 5:24 pm

At long last I have found time to listen to these auditions! Woohoo!

Brandon, I've sent some files to you and my notes about the auditions. You can get back to me whenever. No rush.

Tanja, we only got one audition and it was for Graeme Cook. Problem is, the file is corrupted and so I'm asking for him to resend it.

With little to choose from for Graeme Cook and no one to choose from for Mrs Oberstein (one line part) I was thinking I might listen through auditions and stuff from previous Alliance audio dramas and see if anyone who has auditioned or been cast before might be a good fit for these two roles. In this case, we could just offer it to them.

What do you think? (You can e-mail your response or just respond here. Either is fine by me.)

Hope you guys are all doing well!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content