Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot!

UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot! Empty This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot!

Post  UKSteve September 2nd 2016, 11:51 am

So I just got to the final editing stages of my next book, and was about to start looking for cover art... when I realised I didn't actually know what it was called.

I've always used its subtitle: 'Bit#1 of The Ambivalence Chronicles', but clearly it needs an actual title to call its own!

Maybe something like...

Tyrannosaurus Hex
    The Entelechus Hex
    Ambivalence
    The T-Rex, the Code and the Ambulance

I kind of like the Narnia call-back in that last one, but it gets a bit long with the subtitle on the cover too.

Anyway, your thoughts and opinions are welcome at this point Smile
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot! Empty Re: This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot!

Post  ComiKate September 2nd 2016, 12:26 pm

So cool you wrote a book, awesome!

Difficult to give any thoughts on the title when i don't know what it's about. They're all probably pretty clever Wink

Based on what little I know (it's apparently the start of the Ambivalencce Chronicles), at this stage I'd say Ambivalence.
    Unless the others are far more witty or sharp or precise or fun, but you would have to enlighten me on that pirat
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot! Empty Re: This guy wrote a book - you won't believe what he forgot!

Post  UKSteve September 2nd 2016, 12:37 pm

Well, without giving away too much, there's an ambulance, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a piece of computer code called the Entelechus Hex. So yeah, they're all witty, precise and fun! As is the ZX Rex Hex, but that might be too much of a tongue twister...

Anyway, there's a very brief series blurb at http://stevetrower.co.uk/the-ambivalence-chronicles/ to keep you interested until I decide on a title and blurb the first part properly Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 11:56 pm