Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows

jazzact13

Activity : 267
    Geek-Cred : 3

intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows Empty intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows

Post  jazzact13 September 23rd 2016, 11:53 pm

Honestly, between the music and the FX, I can't say I'm sad to see these shows find the dustbin of TV history.

Still, there were some interesting ideas among them. Something like Manimal might work well now, with better effects and better writing. Matthew Star might be another one that could be done better, too.
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows Empty Re: intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows

Post  mikel.withers September 25th 2016, 3:26 pm

Ooooh, oooh, Manimal was a favorite of mine.
    The Wizard was fun, and Warriors and Wizards.... I think that is one that I have fleeting memories of but could never remember the name.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows Empty Re: intros to 80's sci-fi/fantasy shows

Post  Paeter September 26th 2016, 11:04 am

I would watch ANY of these that got the "Buck Rogers into Farscape" makeover. They all have cool concepts, they just need updated aesthetics and to "cut loose" a whole lot more to make me happy.

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Post  CreatorsPixels September 30th 2016, 1:18 pm

LOL, wow!! Somehow I've missed every one of those my whole life! Thanks for sharing!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 2:02 am