Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

there going to be a playstation event close by to me!

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

there going to be a playstation event close by to me! Empty there going to be a playstation event close by to me!

Post  Rickster September 28th 2016, 12:36 am

I just saw there is going to be a PlayStation Experience even in Anaheim in December and I think I might try and go. the timing is interesting because I was just watching a video on the Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep 0.2 demo that's been going around on these different events and now there might be a chance for me to try it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/27/playstation-experience-2016-hits-anaheim-ca-this-december/?adbsc=social_20160927_66347716&adbid=780919363117260800&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

there going to be a playstation event close by to me! Empty Re: there going to be a playstation event close by to me!

Post  Paeter September 28th 2016, 9:39 am

Sweet! I've made a point of watching PSX (as that event is nicknamed) every year. It's kind of like a Christmas tradition! (and by "watch" I mean the live stream)

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

there going to be a playstation event close by to me! Empty Re: there going to be a playstation event close by to me!

Post  Rickster September 28th 2016, 5:12 pm

Paeter wrote:Sweet! I've made a point of watching PSX (as that event is nicknamed) every year. It's kind of like a Christmas tradition! (and by "watch" I mean the live stream)

If I go want me to try and get a Christian Geek Central sign to hold up during the stream?
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster October 1st 2016, 3:53 pm

Signed up so excited and I do plan on vloging the event
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter October 3rd 2016, 10:25 am

Rickster wrote:
    If I go want me to try and get a Christian Geek Central sign to hold up during the stream?

Well I'd be stupid to say "No! Don't do that!", wouldn't I?

But seriously, don't trouble yourself in the slightest. You'll probably have enough going on in your mind and schedule already. Just have fun and I'll look forward to watching your vlogs!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 4:39 am