Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Chronicles Of Mystara

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Chronicles Of Mystara Empty Chronicles Of Mystara

Post  Paeter December 21st 2016, 12:29 pm

Just bought this one recently for xbox 360 and it's a great fit for me and my boys. For my grown up tastes, it has the D&D theme, multiple class options, and special items/abilities. You also collect loot along the way (one shot items and cash to buy similar items between levels). For my boys, it has infinite lives with no level resetting upon death. (Although that's great for me too, even on easy difficulty) and no skill tree choices (which my 6 year old may not quite be ready for) or complex shopping decisions to make.

Today is their first day home from school and my first off from work and this is nearly the perfect video game experience to share with them. (Well, with my oldest only, so far. The youngest has discovered Resogun and seems to be pretty hooked.)

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Chronicles Of Mystara Empty Re: Chronicles Of Mystara

Post  mikel.withers December 22nd 2016, 9:31 am

Ah, that day when you know you can dedicate an entire day to gaming that game you wanted to game all week but only could put in an hour here or there on because it was a work/school night.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:23 pm