Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Spirit Blade Shirt

Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Spirit Blade Shirt Empty Spirit Blade Shirt

Post  Battlemech37 January 25th 2017, 5:56 pm

Ha ha, I know it's been a while since i've posted on here - but I haven't forgot about Paeter and his awesome work here - as well as all you other cool people! Anyway, I was looking for a shirt to wear this morning, and pulled this beauty out. Wearing it right now, and will be stylin' with it tonight as I go out to play music for a local assisted living. Anyway, I remember designing it for Paeter back 4 or 5 years ago (as well as the Christian Geek Central Logo). Does that make it a classic now - like those faded old star wars shirts from the late 70s?

So anyway, I would LOVE to keep doing fun artwork for the Christian geek community. I still create quite a bit, but usually for my day job or just a little bit of fun stuff on the side. But would love to make some cartoons or any other graphics for projects. Just let me know! Drop me an email (site at ganarus.wordpress.com), or I'll try to check back here again.

Spirit Blade Shirt Shirt10
    Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Spirit Blade Shirt Empty Category

Post  Battlemech37 January 25th 2017, 6:00 pm

Also, wasn't sure if this was the right category - but I am geeking out a little over Spirit Blade / CGC...ha ha!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Spirit Blade Shirt Empty Re: Spirit Blade Shirt

Post  Paeter January 26th 2017, 1:09 pm

Battlemech37 wrote:Also, wasn't sure if this was the right category - but I am geeking out a little over Spirit Blade / CGC...ha ha!

Well, I'm clearly biased, so I won't move the topic this time. lol! (I suppose normally I'd put it under "Spirit Blade Productions" or "What's On Your Brain?")

So glad you still have the shirt and are proud to wear it! I love all the work you've done for SBP and CGC! So grateful! Thank you so much!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Spirit Blade Shirt Empty Re: Spirit Blade Shirt

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 4:39 am