Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface? Empty What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface?

Post  Paeter June 22nd 2017, 9:33 am

I was thinking about a video I recently posted where my sister makes fun of me for wanting to go shopping for clothes in a game I'm playing. (You can enjoy that specific moment right here.)

And as I think about the livestream I'm doing tomorrow I realized I'm planning to play a lot of grinding/collecting parts of games while I chat with you guys that, in and of themselves, would probably sound really boring.

So I'm curious what geek things you enjoy that would sound really boring to many other people but that you strangely get enjoyment from?

www.spiritblade.com
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface? Empty Re: What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface?

Post  mindspike June 22nd 2017, 12:33 pm

I enjoy cataloging and organizing my media. I periodically change the way my movies, music, or books are ordered. Sometimes by author, sometimes by genre, sometimes by storyline. It's basic library work, but it's something I love to do.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface? Empty Re: What Geek Thing Do You Enjoy That Sounds Really Boring On The Surface?

Post  Paeter June 23rd 2017, 12:44 pm

mindspike wrote:I enjoy cataloging and organizing my media. I periodically change the way my movies, music, or books are ordered. Sometimes by author, sometimes by genre, sometimes by storyline. It's basic library work, but it's something I love to do.

My hat goes off to you! I once had a dream of buying a bar code scanner and organizing my comic collection, giving content ratings to everything to determine when my kids would be ready to read certain issues. Then I actually HAD kids.

So yeah, that never happened...

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 9:51 pm