Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos! Empty I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos!

Post  Paeter June 23rd 2017, 11:10 am

Matt Mckinney recently suggested a cool idea for a youtube video that I added my spin to and think it will be really great content. But I need your help!

The video will have something to do with a Biblical look at collecting and I'd like pictures or video of your collections to use in the video. Don't worry about narrating or editing video, as I'll be editing and adding my own audio to the video I receive. (But you can feel free to explain your collection through narration for my benefit if you'd like. I may not always know what I'm looking at.)

Don't worry, this isn't going to be some "shame on you for materialistic collecting" video. It will be a celebration of a God-honoring form of hobby collection, in addition to a video examining the potential heart-issues that can crop up in association with collecting. So any collection pics and vids I get will be shown in either a neutral or positive light.

You can send your vids and pics to me at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)com.

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos! Empty Re: I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos!

Post  jorowi June 23rd 2017, 12:28 pm

The only thing that gets collected in my house is dust.

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos! Empty Re: I Want Your Collection Pictures And Videos!

Post  Paeter June 23rd 2017, 12:39 pm

jorowi wrote:The only thing that gets collected in my house is dust.

Pictures please!! lol!

www.spiritblade.com
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

Post  UKSteve June 23rd 2017, 3:18 pm

Well now you've given me an excuse to do that, it would be rude not to! Now, I may be gone a while...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:19 pm