Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream Empty Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream

Post  Rickster January 10th 2018, 1:30 am

On Friday January 19th 12 noon PST I'm planning on trying to get the Speedster trophy for the first Kingdom Hearts game (beat the game within 15 hours)I plan on doing a live stream of it on my Twitch channel Twitch.tv/rugged_warrior so please feel free to come by and chat if you can. I should say when i got this trophy on the PS3 version it took me about 7 hours so it shouldn't be 15 hour stream
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream

Post  Paeter January 10th 2018, 9:54 am

Cool! Please feel free to remind us again when we get closer and/or embed your stream here! (If twitch and this forum are compatible)

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Speedster Trophy Stream

Post  Rickster January 17th 2018, 3:15 pm

just a reminder this Friday is the stream 12 noon PST
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter January 18th 2018, 9:49 am

Rickster wrote:just a reminder this Friday is the stream 12 noon PST

Cool! I hope to make it! It will all depend on how fast I can edit today and tomorrow. Have fun!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster January 20th 2018, 3:35 am

Was a success took me about 7.5 hours and I also got the Unchanging armor trophy.

i'm planning on streaming regularly Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm PST
    I will be continuing trying to get the rest of the trophies on Kingdom Hearts as I hope to get all the trophies in the game before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out this year
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter January 22nd 2018, 10:32 am

Rickster wrote:Was a success took me about 7.5 hours and I also got the Unchanging armor trophy.

i'm planning on streaming regularly Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm PST
    I will be continuing trying to get the rest of the trophies on Kingdom Hearts as I hope to get all the trophies in the game before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out this year

Congratulations! I ended up being swamped with video editing last week and couldn't make it. Glad it went well!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster January 25th 2018, 3:51 am

i'm going to be shooting for getting the Platinum trophy on my stream this Friday if any one cares to check it out

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:52 pm