Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?)

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?) Empty Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?)

Post  jorowi May 4th 2018, 9:19 am

May the 4th be with you!

Last edited by Paeter on May 4th 2018, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title modification)

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?) Empty Re: Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?)

Post  Paeter May 4th 2018, 9:44 am

Ah, you beat me to it!

While I always feel silly saying it out loud (because of the cartoony lisp effect), I'm happy to celebrate it!

While I don't normally do anything for Star Wars day, this time I'm seriously considering buying KOTOR 1 & 2 on Steam, since they are on sale and I've always meant to play the 2nd one and would like to play the first again sometime too.

And for those interested, Gog.com just got exclusive rights to sell Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, which is also on sale now.

Anyone else thinking pf celebrating the day in a particularly Star Wars-y way?

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?) Empty Re: Happy Star Wars Day (How Will You Celebrate?)

Post  AdamCollings May 6th 2018, 5:53 pm

I totally forgot to celebrate it. I first realised at the end of the day when I saw the first "May the Fourth" meme on Facebook.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 2:34 am