Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Fall Premieres You're Looking Forward To

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Fall Premieres You're Looking Forward To Empty Fall Premieres You're Looking Forward To

Post  Paeter August 14th 2018, 8:46 am

TV shows don't get as much love in our content as I'd like, but I know some of you guys have geek shows you really enjoy.

Any new shows or season premieres you're looking forward to?

I'm curious about where The Walking Dead will go and ready for the new season of The Tick on Amazon.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Fall Premieres You're Looking Forward To Empty Re: Fall Premieres You're Looking Forward To

Post  AdamCollings August 14th 2018, 6:42 pm

I'm really looking forward to season 2 of Star Trek Discovery, but that won't release until early 2019. There are indications that it will be close to what I want out of a modern Trek show.

About the only other thing I can think of that's coming up sooner than that would be Doctor Who. I have very mixed feelings about the new series. I was not a fan of the "sex change" concept, but at the same time I like Jodi Whitacker as an actor, so I'm kinda looking forward to see what the new series is like. Having three companions will give the show a very different dynamic, and may harken back to the days of the 5th doctor in the early 80s, who travelled with a large group of companions.

The fact is, I watch nothing on broadcast TV. I don't even have an aerial plugged in. I either watch stuff on DVD/Blu Ray, or I watch it when it happens to appear on Netflix or Stan (which is sometimes later than when America sees things)