Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

The Suicide Squad Cast

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

The Suicide Squad Cast Empty The Suicide Squad Cast

Post  AGoodReed September 13th 2019, 8:59 pm

The Suicide Squad Cast 70378110

Whole lotta names I don't recognize. But of the names I do, it looks like they're Marvel-ing up.

I wonder how this will tie into Birds of Prey, if at all. Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn in both.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

The Suicide Squad Cast Empty Re: The Suicide Squad Cast

Post  AdamCollings September 15th 2019, 6:14 pm

I'm guessing by Gunn's caption, that there'll be a high body count. That isn't a surprise given the title.

Pretty cool that they have Nathan Fillion and Peter Capaldi.
    There's at least three returning actors from the previous film, which suggests it's not going to be a complete reboot.
    I'm not going to go out of my way to see any of DC's current offerings at the cinema, but I'll be interested to hear people's thoughts.
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  AGoodReed September 15th 2019, 6:54 pm

AdamCollings wrote:I'm guessing by Gunn's caption, that there'll be a high body count. That isn't a surprise given the title.

Pretty cool that they have Nathan Fillion and Peter Capaldi.
    There's at least three returning actors from the previous film, which suggests it's not going to be a complete reboot.
    I'm not going to go out of my way to see any of DC's current offerings at the cinema, but I'll be interested to hear people's thoughts.

I will go out of my way to convince my wife that a babysitter is a good and safe idea so that she will go with me to see Wonder Woman 1984 next year. And if I have to, I'll probably try to make time to see The Rise of Skywalker. Other than those, I don't think there are any movies from any studio I'd go out of my way to see.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 16th 2019, 12:11 pm

I'm seriously curious! High body count says:

1. DC is not letting go of darkness in their films altogether but using it appropriate to individual properties. (YES!!)

2. This is more likely to be like the run of Suicide Squad I most enjoyed, which featured numerous third-tier villains that the writers made seem REALLY cool somehow before they get knocked off. I suspect, in this and potential future SS movies, that we'll see some surprise deaths in the form of big stars who cameo just to get killed. Would love that!

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings September 16th 2019, 6:09 pm

AGoodReed wrote:
    I will go out of my way to convince my wife that a babysitter is a good and safe idea so that she will go with me to see Wonder Woman 1984
    Oh yes. I keep forgetting about WW 1984. I'll probably go see that at the cinema. We'll probably make it a family affair.

Best of luck with the babysitter. We always used someone we knew. Either grandparents or someone from our church.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:40 pm