Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

The Alternate Star Wars 9 We Never Got

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

The Alternate Star Wars 9 We Never Got Empty The Alternate Star Wars 9 We Never Got

Post  AdamCollings March 30th 2020, 4:08 am

So apparently, before J J Abrams was brought back to direct Star Wars episode 9, there was an alternate script that got leaked, and some guys animated a summary of it

So what do you think?
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

The Alternate Star Wars 9 We Never Got Empty Re: The Alternate Star Wars 9 We Never Got

Post  AGoodReed March 30th 2020, 10:53 am

I finally watched The Rise of Skywalker. I don't know what I think of it; I want to watch it with the others before I make a conclusion.

This leaked version seems a little less epic than the final version was (though that could be because they glossed over the space battles in the animated summary here). I do like how they had Rey looking for an alternative to the Jedi and the Sith, but it doesn't look like they really got into the concept deeply enough. I was hoping the series would end with the birth of an alternative "order" or whatever. Maybe another time.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:49 am