Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Telling Of His Salvation

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Telling Of His Salvation Empty Telling Of His Salvation

Post  Paeter August 10th 2021, 10:59 am

Arrived at Psalm 96 this morning and verse 2 says "Sing to the LORD, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day."

I really don't often "tell of his salvation" and so wanted to just make a point of saying how grateful I am for the ways God continually saves me from anxious or stressful thoughts. I had an unpleasant interaction online recently with a viewer that seems completely unaware that he is abrasive. He ranted a bit and spouted off criticism of my work that was hard to read, consider, and respond to appropriately. Years ago his words would have haunted and stung me for days. But God's word, maybe Proverbs in particular, has given me such a better perspective and understanding of how to weigh the words of others. There is very real rescue in that for me. God really is wise and knows what he's talking about! I'm so grateful he has made that saving wisdom accessible to me!

www.spiritblade.com

jorowi, AdamCollings and Russell Smith like this post

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:24 pm