Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us?

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us? Empty Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us?

Post  AdamCollings November 29th 2021, 8:47 pm

So a few days ago, Zack Snyder posted a photo of a cook turkey with a blurred Final Crisis comic book in the background, and the internet exploded.
    Now Vero themselves (Zack's favourite social media platform) is having fun with it as well.

The question is, what does it mean? Are people reading too much into it, or is the Snyderverse not done yet?

We won't know until we know. But my ears are perked up.

Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us? Image038

Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us? Image037
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us? Empty Re: Is Zack Snyder Teasing Us?

Post  Paeter December 3rd 2021, 4:51 pm

Well, I will say that likely ONLY Zack Snyder could help me enjoy some version of the Final Crisis story. So I'm game if he wants to do it! And it heavily features Darkseid and company, and so that makes some sense after his JL cut.

I've also seen a couple commentators make some buzz over the fact that, according to some polls, or social media numbers or some such, Zack Snyder's Justice League was a big "success" for HBO Max. So there seems to be a couple things going on right now that are causing people to believe something is up.

My bet is that Warner or HBO is considering something proposed by Snyder right now, and Snyder made this move to generate talk that the suits can witness as they deliberate and make a decision to go forward or not. But that's only a geek cred bet. I'm not putting down any real money for that hypothesis.

The final bit of reasoning I'll add is that the upcoming Nov. 2022 Flash movie has long been said, or at least suggested by WB reps, to be a soft-reboot of the DC Movie Universe, as it is based on the timeline altering "Flashpoint" story that triggered the New-52 reboot in comics. And with almost a year still until it hits theaters, this would seem like the time WB would want to solidify their plans for the cinematic future of DC. (Even six months before its release would leave plenty of time to shoot one or more small scenes that go within the movie or after its credits, and that would tease the new status quo continuity.)

With even Marvel allowing for more seriousness in recent years, I can see execs being potentially open to calling the Snyder Cut canon and not being so afraid of that vibe now.

But it will be interesting to see what happens! Still anyone's guess!

Any other theories or evidence to present? Anyone?

www.spiritblade.com
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 835
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  AGoodReed December 4th 2021, 1:51 pm

Maybe they're just saying that Final Crisis was a big turkey of a story.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter December 6th 2021, 12:48 pm

AGoodReed wrote:Maybe they're just saying that Final Crisis was a big turkey of a story.

LOL!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 1:29 pm