Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

The Xplanations (YouTube channel)

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

The Xplanations (YouTube channel) Empty The Xplanations (YouTube channel)

Post  AGoodReed August 19th 2022, 3:12 pm

Found this channel recently. It's run by a guy with a Caribbean accent who breaks down comics and comic book-related shows from a biblical perspective, primarily when they deal with spiritual things.

This is kind of like a long channel explanation:

Here's the About page:

"Xplaining Media through biblical eyes....

"Welcome to Xplanations where we Breakdown & Explain media from a biblical perspective in FULL context…

"Biblical undertones in most popular tv shows, movies and media are either “Under looked” or “Over spiritualized”. Typically picking what to be outraged at…. Straight out mentions of Satan, Lucifer, or anything in between…. EVIL!!! Clever literal flipping of key scriptures in the most popular movies of our time…. No one catches it because it is typically followed by undeniable Stunning Visuals and action scenes.

"But this isn’t meant to tell you what to watch and not watch but it is simply for you to not blindly consume…."

I really want to dig into some of these videos, but I don't have time for very much YouTube these days. Maybe when my daughter starts school next week…and after I read all the books on my list…and after my wife gets a driver's license so I don't have to take her places on my days off…

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 1:01 pm