Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R?

Poll

Would you watch GotG V3 if it was rated R?

[ 2 ]
    Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_lcap67%Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_lcap33%Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_lcap0%Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? Empty Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R?

Post  jorowi April 25th 2023, 6:46 am

I have the revamped MoviePass app (it's a great value even if I only see one movie a month) and in it lists GotG V3 as rated R while IMDB lists it as PG-13. It looks like the movie initially got an R rating (probably for language) but has been edited to barely meet the PG-13 standards.

So, the question is, "Would you go to see GotG V3 if it was rated R?"

I vote "Yes" knowing that the rating would probably be for language (F-bombs) and sexual innuendos. What about you?

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R? Empty Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Originally Rated R?

Post  Paeter April 25th 2023, 6:53 pm

jorowi wrote:

I vote "Yes" knowing that the rating would probably be for language (F-bombs) and sexual innuendos. What about you?

I did the same before reading what you wrote. Can't imagine it would be for nudity.

I'm re-thinking the assumption I would skip this in theaters. But only a little. With Silo I now have something else (and cheaper) to review that week. But I will look forward to it with more optimism than any MCU thing I've seen in a long time. Which his to say "some".

www.spiritblade.com

jorowi likes this post

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 3:34 am