Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan) Empty Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan)

Post  Paeter July 4th 2010, 10:42 pm

Very soon I will be getting together with the actors who play Vincent and Raan in the Spirit Blade trilogy and will be recording a conversation in which YOU can ask the questions!

From now until July 16th, I'll be collecting any questions you might have about their work with Spirit Blade Productions, about them personally, or anything else that you'd like to know or have clarified.

Feel free to post any questions you have here or record a message I can play for them at 206-350-1226!

I hope you enjoy being a part of this! I know I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    Digdug445
    Digdug445
    Alliance Member

Activity : 58
    Geek-Cred : 0

Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan) Empty Re: Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan)

Post  Digdug445 July 6th 2010, 4:53 pm

I have a question for them."Have you ever done live acting(like on stage)? And if so what is it like compared to acting in a studio?"
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan) Empty Re: Questions for Randy Hesson(Vincent) and Michael Tully(Raan)

Post  Paeter July 6th 2010, 4:56 pm

Digdug445 wrote:I have a question for them."Have you ever done live acting(like on stage)? And if so what is it like compared to acting in a studio?"

Thanks for the question!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster July 7th 2010, 9:32 pm

Hmmm I got a good one you should ask them who they think will die in spirit blade 3 LOL
    Rohelf
    Rohelf

Activity : 142

Post  Rohelf July 19th 2010, 10:29 am

I've got a fun one for Randy:

How long do you think you (as yourself) would last in a fight against Vincent? Wink
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter July 19th 2010, 3:49 pm

Great questions, Rickster and Rohelf! I can't wait to ask them!

(Love your names together. You two should start a law firm.)

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter July 22nd 2010, 3:49 pm

Had a great time hanging with Randy on Tuesday night and enjoyed asking him the question you all submitted!

Mike Tully and I haven't quite nailed down a date for our phone chat yet, so there's still time to ask Tully any questions that come to mind, in addition to those here that were intended for both guys.

And Tully is a nut-job, so feel free to help me come up with some whacked out questions for him!

www.spiritblade.com
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  Tim July 22nd 2010, 5:29 pm

Questions for Tully:

When Paeter first approached you to do this, did you think it would get this big/involved/popular?

Is there any part of Raan that you drew on your own personal experience in order to bring him to life?

Now that you are famous, how are you handling the Paparazzi?

What would you say to an invitation to speak at a charity event for amputee veterans? And how does playing an amputee help you sympathize with those whose limbs have been blown off in combat?

What would your reaction be if Paeter told you Raan was turning into a bad guy in the next Spirit Blade?

Would you be willing to come back years from now and play a cameo role in a prequel trilogy for spirit blade as an outcast Shaden who talks funny and is accident prone and ends up with a group of intrepid adventurers as they try to stop a prophecy of a large mega corporation who will bring about the end of the world from being formed by a young business man named Claudius Falcor.

What's the weirdest thing a Spirit Blade fan has asked you to sign [autograph not sign-language cause that would be weird...]? and Did you sign it? [Although, now that I think about it, autographing via sign language does sound like an interesting idea...]

That's all my questions so far...

><>

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter July 23rd 2010, 1:04 am

Thanks, Tim! Can't wait to see how he reacts!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rohelf
    Rohelf

Activity : 142

Post  Rohelf August 2nd 2010, 2:49 pm

I've got one for Tully, myself: if he could only choose one, which of Raan's nifty gadgets would he most want to own?

(I'd have a hard time deciding myself, but it definitely would NOT be the optic-enhancement-thing... eye stuff really creeps me out, and that squishy sound effect sells it a little too well... pale )
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter August 2nd 2010, 2:52 pm

Rohelf wrote:I've got one for Tully, myself: if he could only choose one, which of Raan's nifty gadgets would he most want to own?

(I'd have a hard time deciding myself, but it definitely would NOT be the optic-enhancement-thing... eye stuff really creeps me out, and that squishy sound effect sells it a little too well... pale )

lol! I've got a buddy who's the same way! Thanks for the question!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 10:23 am