Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Trusting God

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Trusting God Empty Trusting God

Post  Rickster August 29th 2011, 2:05 am

I'm in the starting stages of producing a video devotional for college/single Christians and I really don't know what I'm doing nor do I have the money to do this. I do have some people who are willing to help write and produce this but this is a huge project and the only one way this could happen is if God does something big.
    This weekend I was at a retreat and two Bible characters came to mind Abram and Peter and how much they trusted God
    Abram left his home his family and his gods to go somewhere he didn't know because he trusted a God he just met. That just amazes me and good ol' foot in mouth Peter he saw Jesus walking on water and he asked if he could join him and he got out of the boat and walked on water. There isn't any record that anyone else in the boat tried to go with him even after they saw Peter do it. If you saw you buddy w get about of a boat and walk on water wouldn't you want to try it?
    Sure Peter did take his eyes of Jesus and sink but he still had enough faith to get out of the boat and walk. Abram didn't have enough faith to believe his wife would give him a sun so he had sex with her servant but he still had enough faith to leave everything he knew behind. I've failed god more times then I wish to count and unless I go to heaven soon I'll fail him a lot more.
    But do I have the faith that God will provide everything I need to do this project? IDK
    Have you guys ever had something where the only way this could be possible is if God does it? If so care to share?

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 11:26 pm