Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Feeling like I've accomplished something.

mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Feeling like I've accomplished something. Empty Feeling like I've accomplished something.

Post  mindspike September 16th 2011, 11:01 am

Sometime last night, in between the library, soccer practice, cub scouts, and McDonald's I managed to mail off the first beta kits for Atomic Earth 2.0. Shucks, now all that's left to do is wait for feedback... And then collate the feedback, implement suggestions, finalize graphic designs, write press releases, distribute press releases, promote the product by writing on blogs, forums, kickstarter, facebook, twitter.... All while staying within budget and on timeline. At some point I actually get to be creative again and live my dream job, right?

WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Feeling like I've accomplished something. Empty Re: Feeling like I've accomplished something.

Post  WhiteBoy September 16th 2011, 12:48 pm

Woot! Grats on the milestone. Keep us updated.

Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Feeling like I've accomplished something. Empty Re: Feeling like I've accomplished something.

Post  mindspike September 19th 2011, 4:00 pm

Thanks, man. I will.

Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 21st 2011, 4:49 pm

mindspike wrote:At some point I actually get to be creative again and live my dream job, right?

I nearly have grounds for charging that you've plagiarized my diary. Ugh, that list of "to dos" makes me tired just thinking about it. Amazing how much stupid, monotonous, grunt work goes into pursuing a creative career. I feel for you, man.

Congrats on the milestone, though! It will all be worth it when the game is out!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 12:26 am