Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Monster High

katyasha
    katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Monster High Empty Monster High

Post  katyasha June 9th 2012, 5:56 pm

What would get your favorite classic monsters like Dracula, the mummy, Frankenstein, and many others had kids and they had to survive high school? You get a weird but funny series called Monster High.
    Released by Mattel in July 2010,they were created by Garrett Sander, with illustrations by Kellee Riley. Inspired by monster movies and horror fiction, distinguishing them from most fashion dolls they are the biggest hit ever for young girls and collectors everywhere. Including yours truly herself.
    The story revolves around six girls: Frankie Stein,Draculaura,Clawdeen Wolf,Cleo de Nile, Lagoona Blue,and Ghoulia Yelps and their adventures on surviving high school, the mall and many other stuff that comes their way but in the end their friendship is always stayed true to themselves no matter what life throws at them one day at a time.
    I really enjoyed the websodes and relate to each one as someone I knew back when I was in high school. Well some of them, in all this is a great series to get into if your a huge classic monster fan or not. As for the merchandise I love the dolls they have so far but I really like their create your own monster doll sets. It give you a chance to create your very own monster plus have fun at the same time.
    You can check out more of the series at their website and watch websodes as well on youtube.
    So my friends out there have you see it websodes of this series yet? If so who is your favorite monster?
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Monster High Empty Re: Monster High

Post  WhiteBoy June 9th 2012, 11:45 pm

I haven't heard of this, but I do like horror stuff, so maybe I'll check it out.

Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter June 12th 2012, 12:56 am

Can you drop the link on us, Katyasha?

www.spiritblade.com
    katyasha
    katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  katyasha June 14th 2012, 8:11 pm

I give it a shot but for some reason when I post a link it wouldn't let me post it so here goes:

http://www.monsterhigh.com/

It works yes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 8:38 pm