Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Good Comics

DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Good Comics                      Empty Good Comics

Post  DNArington August 15th 2012, 1:18 am

I am currently subscribed to Justice League and Aquaman (and plan on subing to a Spiderman comic sometime soon.) If I got all the comics I was interested in I would be dirt poor, so I was wondering if any of ya'll was reading some comics that you like. If so lets talk!

Here is a few I'm interested in but haven't checked out yet (But if your reading something else still comment):

Superboy (I'm unsure if they went for a clone or a robot of Superman in this version, but both those concepts intrigue me)

Blue Beetle (I'm sure this character can be cool but I've read two of his graphic-novels and neither one was very good. I want to like this character.)

Green Arrow (I like the character in the cartoons and such, but I have yet to actually read his comic.)

Justice League International (I'm really enjoying the JL comic and this looks interesting)

Nightwing
    Red Hood and the Outlaws(I love robin characters and a friend sounded pretty excited when I told him there was a currently running series)

Wolverine (Ya' gotta' love Wolverine)

Avengers Vs. X-Men (Dude! It's the Avengers Vs. the X-Men!!!)

and a couple others real quick:
    Deathstroke
    The Savage Hawkman
    Young Justice
    Hulk
    Secret Avengers
    Deadpool
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Good Comics                      Empty Re: Good Comics

Post  DNArington August 15th 2012, 1:21 am

Oh, and one other thing: Is anyone reading the new series Before Watchmen? I haven't read the original, but I know it has a huge following.

In case you hadn't heard here is a link to a Before Watchmen checklist:
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/06/05/before-watchmen

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 9:24 pm