Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

We Need Some Mixers!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

We Need Some Mixers! Empty We Need Some Mixers!

Post  Paeter July 12th 2010, 9:27 pm

Yeah, I know this fits better in the Alliance section, but how else will I find some NEW folks who might be interested in mixing for the Alliance?

I've got two great scripts that need two people who'd like to mix them. Experienced or first-timer, either would be welcome!

If you're new to mixing, we can point you to free mixing software, free sound effects and free music to use! All you need to bring is your creative mind and desire!

One script is called "The Sleep Of Death". It's a fantastic murder mystery... in space! Lots of great characters and cool moments. It runs about 60 minutes in length.

The other script is the first part of a limited series. The Voyages Of The USS Sasquatch! It's got some cool action and lots of stuff that Star Trek fans will dig. It runs closer to 20-30 minutes in length.

If you're interested, come on over to the Alliance forum and let me know, or send me a private message. I'll be happy to send you either or both scripts for consideration and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

We Need Some Mixers! Empty Re: We Need Some Mixers!

Post  Paeter August 9th 2010, 5:04 pm

Got another great script ready for a mixer! It's called "Jealousy" and its a post apocalyptic murder mystery! Very cool stuff! Still need a mixer for "Sleep Of Death", too! Don't be shy! Try your hand at mixing for the Spirit Blade Underground Alliance! We can help you get software, sound effects and music all for FREE! You don't even need a microphone! Just a computer and a desire to creatively tell a story!

If you're interested in looking at either script, reply here or shoot me an instant message!

Thanks!

-Paeter

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 2:45 pm