Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+2
Paeter
Nuinil
6 posters

Hellooooo!

Nuinil

Activity : 6
    Geek-Cred : 1

Hellooooo! Empty Hellooooo!

Post  Nuinil November 20th 2012, 6:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm not really the introduction type of person; I register, drop in and go "Ta-da!". Well no, not really. I would like to add a bit more to my first post ^^

Like everyone here, I do love my fantasy/sci-fi and even some horror (but it kind of depends on the story). I also like folklore, fairytales and all those lovely fantastic/supernatural things Smile But I'm not really a collector. If I like something, I might buy it, I might not. Usually the last, because I forget about it or postpone it indefinitely.

I also do some gaming, whenever the urge grows strong every full moon. And no, it unfortunately does not enhance my senses or gives me keen eye-hand coordination, through which I suddenly become masterful at gaming. I can leap from building to building however. But it is a pointless skill, so I make no use of it.

I have a particular fondness for adventure and point-and-click games, but I am game for pretty much any genre...if my computer can handle it. So I'm not really a mainstream gamer (I have a couple of well-known games, but that's about it).

Well, in any case, here I am...and, uh, ta-da...? *strikes a pose*
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Hellooooo! Empty Re: Hellooooo!

Post  Paeter November 21st 2012, 1:12 pm

Welcome, Nuinil! What are some of your favorite point and click or adventure games?

www.spiritblade.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington November 22nd 2012, 1:59 am

Hello Nuinil, Welcome to the forms! It's great to see more people joining! Smile

Nuinil wrote:and even some horror (but it kind of depends on the story).

I can totally relate to that. I normally am not a fan of horror movies, but I do watch some that could be considered horror (I am Legend, Blade, and so on) and enjoy them very much.

Nuinil wrote:Well, in any case, here I am...and, uh, ta-da...? *strikes a pose*

*applause* Wink
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill November 22nd 2012, 1:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! How did you find SB?
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate November 22nd 2012, 5:49 pm

Hi Nuinil, welcome!
    Hope you'll have a great time with us geeky folks here - just jump into any discussion you like and make yourself at home!

WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy November 22nd 2012, 8:43 pm

Welcome to the forums! Based on what you said you like, I bet you would like the Walking Dead game. It is a suspenseful, adventure game based on the popular comic series. I paid $25 for it, but right now it's $12.50 on Steam. It's very adult, but really good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 8:25 am