Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often"

cleireac
    cleireac

Activity : 388
    Geek-Cred : 7

Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often" Empty Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often"

Post  cleireac November 30th 2012, 3:24 pm

The CW is working on a re-imagining of Wonder Woman, along the lines (it sounds like) of Smallville.
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often" Empty Re: Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often"

Post  Drew.Rub November 30th 2012, 5:43 pm

Just read the article. I am not impressed.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often" Empty Re: Adventures in "Hurry Up and Wait," or, perhaps "Going to the Well Once Too Often"

Post  Paeter November 30th 2012, 5:47 pm

Good news! If her name is Iris and the show is called "Amazon" and not Wonder Woman, there is hope they'll ditch any reference to her traditional costume and powers, in which case... this will not be a show about "Wonder Woman"!

(Good grief, what lies do these executives tell themselves to sleep at night?)

www.spiritblade.com
    cleireac
    cleireac

Activity : 388
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  cleireac November 30th 2012, 5:56 pm

But wait! There's more!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter November 30th 2012, 6:06 pm

Better. But I'd rather have a movie franchise.

www.spiritblade.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington December 4th 2012, 12:44 am

Paeter wrote:Better. But I'd rather have a movie franchise.

Agreed, they should just start a WW movie franchise that ties in with the Justice League movie they are making.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 4:21 pm