Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central? Empty Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central?

Post  Paeter January 24th 2013, 7:11 pm

Is anyone interested in helping me create the "Alpha" Website for Christian Geek Central?

I'm currently using the blogger platform, as it's free, I have experience with blogger, and with the "pages" option they have it can be leveraged to be used as more than just a blog, but as a page-based website as well.

However despite my familiarity with blogger, I don't trust my sense of what makes a website look good and have a logical layout.

I've pretty much got the initial content for the site figured out, but I could use a hand in the organization and execution.

If I don't get any takers, the site will still launch. It just may be delayed a little and require more gradual fine-tuning and adjustments afterward as I get feedback from users.

Anyone interested?

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central? Empty Re: Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central?

Post  WhiteBoy January 28th 2013, 2:08 pm

My only blog/podcasting experience has been using WordPress, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Regardless, you know I'm up for it. Smile

Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central? Empty Re: Help With Blogger and Christian Geek Central?

Post  Paeter January 28th 2013, 4:00 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:My only blog/podcasting experience has been using WordPress, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Regardless, you know I'm up for it. Smile

Awesome! Thanks so much! I will e-mail you soon and give you editing/posting permissions for the site. Then maybe we could get on the phone or skype and I can catch you up on what I've been thinking and get your ideas as well.

Thanks again!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 9:31 am