Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

hey guys long time no see

katyasha
    katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

hey guys long time no see Empty hey guys long time no see

Post  katyasha February 10th 2013, 8:28 pm

Hey guys sorry for disappearing in all I have been going thought a really bad patch for the past few months now but I think it's past for now. Anyway I got some great news I'm going to do a panel on Cosplay at one of the local cons where I live.
    The con's name if anyone is intrusted of checking out is called Arkcon, it's sorta like GenCon it focuses on video games, board games, and RPG. So I can't wait and give my info on how to create your first cosplay outfit.
    Also I'm still looking for a job which is not easy at all where I live but I'm still looking which is good. But in all I am keeping busy helping out friend's of the family and other stuff as well.
    I'm working on a bday gift for my mom right now it is one of her favorite charaters from the Warhammer 40K so once I am done I will post pictures of it on my DA and facebook so everyone can see.
    But in all I'm trying to stay out of trouble and hope things turn around later down the road so pray for me if you can and wish me luck as well.
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

hey guys long time no see Empty Re: hey guys long time no see

Post  WhiteBoy February 11th 2013, 12:51 pm

Sounds fun. Definitely post some links when you get finished. I'm really impressed with some of the costumes that people come up with. The amount of work that must go into some of those is amazing.

Is this the con that's in Springdale, AR? I was actually thinking about going to that one. If it's the same, maybe we can meet up.

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  katyasha February 11th 2013, 2:17 pm

Yes it will be at the Holiday Inn in Springdal, AR so I hope to see you there and to check out my panel.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 11th 2013, 8:40 pm

Sorry to hear about the rough season you've been through. Please always know that we're not just here to geek with you, we're to to pray for you and encourage you however we can.

katyasha wrote:
    I'm working on a bday gift for my mom right now it is one of her favorite charaters from the Warhammer 40K so once I am done I will post pictures of it on my DA and facebook so everyone can see.

Wow! Your mom is into 40K? I hope you have many siblings, with plans for many kids of your own, or you and your mom offer up your genetic material for widespread cloning. The female geek gene is all too rare and you've got two consecutive generations of it! The force is strong in your family!

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy February 18th 2013, 12:45 am

I have some friends coming with me now. Smile One is into cosplay and is going to be doing her (I believe) first one at Ark-con. She's really looking forward to hearing you and your cosplay panel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 4:55 pm