Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story

Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story Empty Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story

Post  Nathan James Norman February 18th 2013, 11:50 am

Hi Blade Runners! I just wanted to post a note and let you know that the latest episode of the Untold Podcast is now up. This is a free monthly podcast featuring sci-fi/fantasy/horror episodes from a Christian worldview.

Head over to The Untold Podcast to give it a listen (or any of the five episodes we've produced so far).

Also, if you have a story feel free to submit it if you'd like it produced!

Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story Untold10

Last edited by WhiteBoy on February 18th 2013, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed URL link)
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story Empty Re: Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story

Post  mindspike February 19th 2013, 12:39 am

I'll be listening to this right quick-like. "Send-In" by Justin Lowmaster is a fantastically fun story.

DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story Empty Re: Untold Podcast - "Send In" Free Story

Post  DNArington February 19th 2013, 1:03 am

Very cool! I'm pretty sure you talked about this on here before, but I must have forgotten to cue it up to listen to it. Thanks! I will probably listen to it within a few days! Smile
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Post  Nathan James Norman February 19th 2013, 9:39 am

mindspike wrote:I'll be listening to this right quick-like. "Send-In" by Justin Lowmaster is a fantastically fun story.

Thank you! You're actually how I came into contact with Justin Lowmaster, actually! We were both featured in your short story compilations and so I decided to reach out and ask him if he had any stories he'd like produced. Thank you!
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Post  Nathan James Norman February 19th 2013, 9:42 am

DNArington wrote:Very cool! I'm pretty sure you talked about this on here before, but I must have forgotten to cue it up to listen to it. Thanks! I will probably listen to it within a few days! Smile

Yeah, we're five episodes into our run now! I have two more stories cued up to be produced . . . and two more authors telling me they're going to be submitting some work. This little speculative podcast thing seems to be taking off! Thank you for listening!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 8:02 pm